Small Business Calgary Expo
Amazing things happen when entrepreneurs get together, and that’s what Small Business Week is all about. Join us at Small Business Calgary Expo on October 18th and get inspired by two phenomenal keynotes, explore over 100 exhibitors sharing success stories, and meet thousands of keen attendees eager to capture the magic.
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 10 AM – 5 PM – hosted by Calgary Chamber
Highlights of the big day
- 100 exhibitors and 1,500 attendees. That’s a huge networking opportunity!
- Two keynotes this year: Kristen Wood, Founder & CEO of THE TEN SPOT and Justine Barber, Co-founder of Poppy Barley.
- You’ll have access to an exclusive Networking App to help you connect with other attendees and grow your network. Details on how to register for it will be released in the fall.
- A Digital Tools Stage featuring 15-minute rapid-fire sessions on new tools you can use to transform and grow your business.
- The Academy featuring six learning sessions packed with tangible takeaways from subject-matter experts on the topics you care about most.