Canada 360° Economic Summit
February 17 | Virtual
Join the panel of experts at Canada360 for a discussion on the changing global economy & how COVID19 will force us to operate in a dramatic new global environment.
Canada 360° Economic Summit works to mobilize the Canadian business community to apply its ingenuity to find the bold policy solutions needed for Canada to compete in a changing economic landscape. This event will feature panel discussions, one-on-one conversations and keynote addresses that will harness the creativity of Canadian businesses to incite the innovative public policies needed to foster a business-led recovery.
- Hon. Erin O’Toole, Leader of the Official Opposition
- Dr. David Satok, Chief Medical Officer, Rogers Communications
- Dr. Janice Gross Stein, Fellow and Strategic Advisor, Creative Destruction Lab Rapid Screening Consortium
- Jeff Leger, President, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Chuck Magro, President and CEO, Nutrien
- Gillian Doran, Chief Financial Officer Aluminium and the Rio Tinto Finance leadership representative for the region of North America
- John McKenzie, CEO, TMX Group
- Keith Martell, Director, President and Chief Executive Officer, First Nations Bank of Canada
- Mairead Lavery, President and CEO, EDC
- Tom Gaglardi, President, Northland Properties Corporation
- Wes Hall, Executive Chairman and Founder, Kingsdale Advisors